www.pointheway.com. reserves the right to alter or amend this Agreement at any time, for any reason or may be for no reason at all, at www.pointheway.com sole discretion. If any alteration or amendment occurs on the Agreement, it will be posted on the www.pointheway.com website. If any modifications or amendments takes place on the site, www.pointheway.com will provide notice of that material changes on the site but as a member or user of www.pointheway.com website, it is user’s sole responsibility to update yourself apprised of any modifications or amendments. If member objects to any terms and conditions of the Agreement or after any Modifications or Amendments or dissatisfied with www.pointheway.com in any way, member’s only recourse to immediately:
1. Withdraw from the use of www.pointheway.com website
2. Terminate registration from the www.pointheway.com website
When you visit pointheway.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Pointheway.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of pointheway.com. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of pointheway.com.
www.pointheway.com And other marks indicated on our site are registered trademarks of pointheway.com. pointheway.com graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names are trademarks or trade dress of pointheway.com, or its subsidiaries. pointheway.com’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not pointheway.com’s, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits pointheway.com. All other trademarks not owned by pointheway.com or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by pointheway.com or its subsidiaries.
OUR SITE SECURITY RULES
- Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any pointheway.com Site, including, without limitation,
- accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access
- attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any pointheway.com Site, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”,
- attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization,
- sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or
- forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY POINTHEWAY.COM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. POINTHEWAY.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, POINTHEWAY.COM DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. POINTHEWAY.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM POINTHEWAY.COM ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. POINTHEWAY.COM WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
As to extraneous contents: pointheway.com hereby alerts and warns its members of the possibility of unauthorized posting of contents by any person including members and unauthorized users and advises discretion in access since such content, information or representation may not be suitable to you including being offensive. pointheway.com will not in any way be responsible for such content, information or representations. pointheway.com is also not responsible for alterations, modifications, deletion, reproduction, sale, transmission or any such misuse of data and content in the public domain by any user.
Suggestions, Complaints, Disputes: Suggestions and complaints are to be first addressed to pointheway.com’s Customer Support Department at admin[at] pointheway.com
Please review our Privacy Notice, which also governs your visit to pointheway.com, to understand our practices.